Fireworks

In the end of 2015. I went to Lagoy Bay Mall in Lagoi. There are a even to celebrate the new year 2016. There are a Singing Competition for kids and adults. It so awesome to see much talented person who stay in Lagoi, They sang well, better than me. hehehehe.
There are food bazaar too, so you dont need to worry if you hungry in the middle of enjoying the show. At the beach, there was a celebration event too by another creator. I fell so lucky to be here. And the end the were a lot of fireworks burn in the Lagoi Sky.. Its burning up.. burning up.. Wow.. See on this below guys. :)



  








  1. The last photo is my favorite one. I Love This. I said YEESS when i got this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mari Mengenal Tanaman hias : Ruellia malacosperma, si Kencana ungu yang bisa hidup di mana aja. Kok bisa??

Mari Mengenal Tanaman hias : Turnera ulmifolia atau lebih akrab disebut kembang pukul 8. Looh, kok bisa?

Mari Mengenal Tanaman hias - Syzygium oleana, si Pucuk Merah yang bisa jadi apa saja.